The types of personal information we may obtain include:
- Contact information (such as name, phone, email and postal address) for you or for others.
- biographical and demographic information (such as date of birth, age, gender and job title/position);
- purchase and customer service history;
- financial information (such as payment information, including name, billing address and payment card details (i.e., card number, expiration date and security code); bank account information; financial statements; income; and credit score);
- location data (such as data derived from your IP address, country and zip code) and the precise geolocation of your mobile device where we have provided notice and choice, as appropriate;
- contact information you provide about friends or other people you would like us to contact;
- Other personal information contained in content you submit to us (such as through our “Contact Us” feature).
Please note that providing personal information to us is voluntary on your part. If you choose not to provide us certain information, we may not be able to offer you certain products and services, and you may not be able to access certain features of our website.
This is necessary to avoid entries already made on some applications do not need to be submitted again. A cookie contains only information supplied by a server and/or entered on request by the user (e.G. Domain, path, expiry date, cookie name and value). Personal data is not collected by cookies. A cookie cannot spy on a hard disk.
If you wish, you can restrict the storage of all cookies through your web browser general or decide yourself whether you want to allow storage or not. The rejection of cookies can result in some pages not being displayed correctly.
Sky Adventures uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeip()” so that ip addresses transmitted to Google are first truncated and further processed on servers located in Europe to prevent them being used to identify any particular individual directly.
Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of our website, for compiling reports on website activity for us and for providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
Google may also forward this information to third parties if it is required to do so by law or if third parties process this data on its behalf. Under no circumstances will Google associate your ip address with any other data held by Google. You can prevent the installation of the Google analytics cookie on your computer by adjusting your browser accordingly; however, we must point out that, in this case, not all functions of our website may be available to you in their full capacity. You may object to the collection and storage of data for Google analytics at any time with effect for the future by using a Google browser plug-in (available at https://tools.Google.Com/dlpage/gaoptout?Hl=en.
How We Use Personal Information
We may use the personal information we obtain to:
- provide and administer our products and services;
- process and fulfil flights and keep you informed about the status of your flight
- communicate about and administer our products, services, events, programs and promotions (such as by sending alerts, promotional materials, newsletters and other marketing communications);
- provide customer support;
- process, evaluate and respond to requests, inquiries and applications;
- create, administer and communicate with you about your account (including any purchases and payments);
- operate, evaluate and improve our business (such as by administering, enhancing and improving our products and services; developing new products, services and Online Channels; managing our communications and customer relationships; and performing accounting, auditing, billing, reconciliation and collection activities);
We may combine personal information we obtain through our website with information we obtain through our sales and marketing departments, as well as other information, for the purposes described above. We may anonymize or aggregate personal information and use it for the purposes described above and for other purposes to the extent permitted by applicable law. We also may use personal information for additional purposes that we identify at the time of collection. We will obtain your consent for these additional uses to the extent required by applicable law.
Where required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent for the processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
The legal basis for Sky Adventures processing your personal information as described above will typically be one of the following:
- Your consent;
- Performance of a contract with you or a relevant party;
- Our legitimate business interests; or
- Compliance with our legal obligations.
Personal Information Sharing
We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal information about you except as described here or at the time of collection.
- We may disclose personal information about you (1) if we are required or permitted to do so by applicable law or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena), (2) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials to comply with a legitimate legal request, (3) when we believe disclosure is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, (4) to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights, (5) in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraud or illegal activity or (6) otherwise with your consent.
- We reserve the right to transfer to relevant third-parties any information we have about you in the event of a potential or actual sale or transfer of all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a merger, acquisition, joint venture, reorganization, divestiture, dissolution or liquidation) or other business combination. In such case, we will require the relevant third parties to provide comparable levels of protection as Sky Adventures provides with respect to the information we share.
We offer you certain choices in connection with the personal information we obtain about you. To update your preferences, limit the communications you receive from us or submit a request, please contact us as specified in the “Contact Us” section of this website
To the extent provided by the law of your jurisdiction, you may have the right to (1) access certain personal information we maintain about you; (2) request that we update, correct, amend, erase or restrict your personal information; or (3) exercise your right to data portability. Where provided by law, you may withdraw consent you previously provided to us or object at any time to the processing of your personal information on legitimate grounds relating to your particular situation, and we will apply your preferences going forward as appropriate. To request to exercise these rights, please contact us as indicated in the section of “Contact Us” on this website. To help protect your privacy and maintain security, we may take steps to verify your identity before granting you access to the information.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, a charge may apply before we provide you with a copy of any of your personal information that we maintain.
How We Protect Personal Information Transmission
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards, consistent with legal requirements where the personal information was obtained, designed to protect against unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, use or disclosure of, or access to, the personal information provided to us.
Retention of Personal Information
How to Contact Us
Right to amend this Policy